How to recertify with AFAA :
- Download the Recertification Application.
- Complete both sides of this Recertification Application.
- Photocopy your CEU validation forms.
- Photocopy your AFAA certification and membership cards. (If you have them.)
- Photocopy your valid CPR card (front and back). (Online CPR cards will not be accepted.)*
*Beginning in January, 2011, AFAA will require CPR/AED certification.
- Determine appropriate renewal fees.
- Mail this completed application, copies of CEU validation forms, copies of current AFAA certification and membership cards, a copy of your valid CPR card and payment to:
Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
15250 Ventura Blvd., Suite 200
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403-3297 USA
Your new wallet card(s) and certificate(s) will be mailed. Please allow 4–6 weeks for processing.
Paperwork will not be returned. Do not send originals.